Low Cost Light Steel Workshop with ISO9001
|FOB Price:||US $30-80 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $30-80/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SSS-workshop 112
- Usage: Warehouse, Villa, Dormitories, Temporary Offices, Workshop
- Customized: Customized
- Connection: Bolt Connection and Welded Connection
- Window: Aluminum Alloy Window or PVC Window
- Design Parameter: Wind Load, Snow Load and Earthquake
- Trademark: Stable Steel Structure
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, CE, BV
- Main Steel Frame: H Steel, Z or C Purlin
- Wall and Roof Sandwich Panel: EPS, Rock Wool, Glass Wool, PU
- Door: Sliding Door or Rolling Door
- Surface Treatment: Painted or Galvanized
- Specification: According to Customers′ Requirement
- HS Code: 9406900090
Low Cost Light Steel Workshop with ISO9001
china cheap small light prefab workshop for sale spcifications:
1. easy installation ,low price, high strength
2.environmental protection , be recycled.
3. save space
china cheap small light prefab workshop for sale details :
Widely applicable in kinds of industrial plants, shopping malls, exhibition halls, leisure buildings, warehouses, steel storages, sports venues, workshops, railway stations, extension projects, and roof constructions, etc.
1> . The main structure( welding H section steel)
Steel material: Q345, Q235.
Preservative treatment: two layer primer and two layer
paint light gray (total thickness: 100-120um).
2> . The secondary structure( C purlin, steel bracing, tie- bar, knee- brace, support for steel beam and column, etc)
Steel material: Q235
Preservative treatment: two layer primer and two layer epoxy paint light gray .
3> . Corrugated steel sheet + Sandwich panel for Wall and roof panels.
1. Panel type: 1150 ,960, 970,950
2. Galvanized steel sheet: 60-70g/m2
3. Corrugated steel sheet(Inner and outside): 0.3, 0.4, 0.5,0.6mm
4. Sandwich panels: EPS, Rock wool, fiberglass, PU.
EPS Foam Density of EPS: 8kg-18kg/m2, Rock wool density: 80kg/m³-160kg/m³.
5. Roof and wall panel thickness: 50mm-150mm
6 Color of steel sheet: sea blue, white grey and bright red.
Stable Steel Structure Co. Ltd. is a steel structure manufacturer in China.
For over 20 years We have been designing, fabricating and erecting hight quality steel structure building, industrial steel building, container house and prefabricated house.
We are able to customize products for specific applications.
china cheap small light prefab workshop for sale Features and Benefits:
The china cheap small light prefab workshop for sale is:
3. High strength, wide span and corrosion resistance.
4. Highly secure and reliable.
5. Low cost, easy and fast to build.
6. Resistant to 8-9 earthquake grades.
7. Span life: Up to 50 years.
The steel structure workshop material:
steel structure workshop pictures and instruction technical parameters:
The steel structure warehouse packing :
Our worker pay attention to the packing : ensure easy loading and unloading . save space .
to protect the product completely.
|Name||Light Steel Structure Large Span warehouse|
|Size||length* width*high, and the ridge height, slope|
|Standard||GB ISO BV SGS|
|Usage||What will building be used in|
|Country||Which country that the building will be|
|Design load||Wind speed, Snow load, Earthquake|
|Wall and Roof||Panel or Steel sheet|
|Insulation||Sandwich panel, Fiber glass, Rock wool, PU|
|Surface||Hot dip galvanize or Painted|
|Window||Quantity, material,dimension(WxH) and position|
|Door||Quantity, material,dimension(WxH) and position|
|Accessories||Down pipe, Out gutter, Ventilator, skylight, etc..|
Any more information, pls contact : 0086-18669798141
1. ASK:If I would like to ask you design the steel building for, what information shall I provide?
ANW:The basic information is wind speed, earthquake magnitude and snow load, and your requirements for window, door, wall and roof cladding.
2.ASK: If I provide you EU/AU standard drawing, can you convert it into equal structural steel in your standard and quote me?
ANW:Yes, we can.
3.ASK:What is your delivery time?
ANW: within 45days for a 10000Sqm project.
4.What is your payment term?
ANW: T/T and L/C.
You will pay 30% advanced payment before production, and balance the rest 70% payment when goods are ready for shipment.